The Push Block is designed to safely and comfortably allow you to push material past a table saw blade or router table bit. The handle is offset to the right to increase the distance between your hand and a spinning blade while still affording you solid control of the process.
- Manufactured of glass fiber-reinforced nylon for stiffness and shatter-resistance.
- Angled grip for maximum comfort and control.
- 3/8 inch wide for safely making those skinny cuts.
- Offset handle to move hand farther away from spinning blade or router bit.
- Neoprene strip on bottom for better grip and control.
- 1/4-in heel for securely hooking boards.
- Ribless grip for better comfort and control.